Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Franken Fairy





Happy Halloween, and welcome to my blog. It only took me the better part of four years, but I finally did. I know it's pretty amazing that I did it that quickly. But the good thing is I can post a bunch of old crap I did over those four years and you're none the wiser. It's new to you. (And by you I mean me, 'cause as of now I'm probably the only one reading this.) These are some illustrations from greeting card concepts that'll never see the light of day.


2 comments:

Kellee Riley said...

KevJim!!! I love Frankenstein's face! Haha! I was just clued in to your blog just now from it being under your screenname. Welcome to the world of blogging. Fun, no?! :) I'm linking you in my links now too (that is, unless you tell me not to). Remember..."If you post it, they will come...eventually."

Unknown said...

Give it up Kev, they all suck!